Categories
christmas

Busy Philipps | christmas

My mother accidentally gave me food poisoning. She fed me baby carrots for a snack before Christmas dinner – but they had expired in June! I threw up for the next 24 hours.

My mother accidentally gave me food poisoning. She fed me baby carrots for a snack before Christmas dinner – but they had expired in June! I threw up for the next 24 hours.

Busy Philipps 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Mexican saltillo tile. The art of candle making : turning your hobby into a business.